- Produced from high quality keratin resin.
- They are developed from the compound of keratin which is a strong polymer.
- It is usually used for the re applying of the pre bonded hairs.
The nail tips are ideally used for the pre-bonding purpose of old and new hair extensions. They can be used for the pre-bonded hair or used with bulk hair so that the pre bonded hair extensions are prepared for application. They are easily removable with the help of our fusion keratin glue remover.
The re-bonds are available in different colours like amber, clear, brown and black. It is highly recommended that the keratin glue is used by professionals.
Here are some basic fitting instructions of the nail tipped re-bonds:
1. Keep and hold the extension under the hair and make sure that the residue is dissolved with the help of a dissolvent.
2. A heat fusion connector should be used to melt the fill-in rebond.
3. Fit the extension on the natural hair with the help of soft fill in rebond.
4. Then roll the fill in rebond using your fingers.