- Made from high quality keratin resin
- For reapplying of the nail tip extensions
- Strong and durable keratin compound
The nail shaped re-bonds can be used for applying old and new hair extensions. You can save money by re-applying your old and used bonded hair extensions but also they can be used with bulk/raw hair so that you can create your new hair extensions. They are easy to apply and remove, with the help of a Fusion Applicator and Keratin Glue Remover which is available from our store. It is highly recommended that the keratin glue is used by a trained professional.
1. The extension must be placed under your own natural hair and then make sure to remove all the residue with the help of a dissolvent.
2. Allow the fill-in rebond to melt with the help of heat connector. The glue will melt very easily and quickly.
3. Then you need to fix the extension on to the natural hair with the soft fill-in rebond. You should make sure that the bond goes all round the natural hair.
4. The fill-in bond must be rolled with fingers, you have successfully applied your first hair extension using keratin rebonds!
Keratin rebonds also available in Amber, Clear and