Due to adverse weather conditions, deliveries may take longer than expected.
Unfortunately this is out of our control, we thank you for your patience.
- The nail tips are made from keratin resin which is of high quality.
- The application of the nail tip extensions.
- They are made from a keratin compound which is strong and durable.
The nail tipped re-bonds are used for old and new hair extensions. They are used for the re applying of the bonded hair and also used in bulk hair so that you can create your own hair extensions. They are easy to apply and remove, you need to use the fusion keratin glue remover which is available from our store. It is highly recommended that the keratin glue is used by a trained professional. The rebond nail tips are available in black, brown, clear and amber colours.
1. The extension must be placed under your own natural hair and then make sure to remove all the residue with the help of a dissolvent.
2. Allow the fill-in rebond to melt with the help of heat connector. The glue will melt very easily and quickly.
3. Then you need to fix the extension on to the natural hair with the soft fill-in rebond. You should make sure that the bond goes all round the natural hair.
4. The fill-in bond must be rolled with fingers, you have successfully applied your first hair extension using keratin rebonds!