Here are some main features of the product:
- The pack contains approximately 100 re-bonds
- They are made of keratin resin of high quality
- They are used for the re application of pre bonded hair
- The compound is strong polymer keratin
The re-bonds are used for re-applying your pre-bonded hair and they are also used with bulk hair in order to create your own pre bonded hair extensions. This means that they are useful in both new and old hair extensions. It is easy to remove the re-bonds with the help of our acetone glue remover. We recommend only using this glue in presence of a trained professional. The re-bonds are available in black, brown, clear and amber colours.
It is very easy to use the re-bonds by following the below steps:
1. The extension is to be held under the real hair, then you need to remove the residue using dissolvent.
2. The fill-in rebond is to be melted in the heat connector.
3. The extension is fixed to hair using the soft fill-in rebond, ,make sure the bond is applied all over the hair.
4. Then using the fill-in rebond, roll the rebond using fingers.