- Produced with high quality keratin resin
- Used for re-applying pre bonded hair
- It uses strong polymer keratin compound
You can use the keratin re-bonds for re applying the pre bonded hair or it can be used with the bulk hair to create your own pre bonded hair extensions. Removing the keratin re-bonds is easy with our acetone bond remover but it should only be used by a trained professional. The re-bonds are available in 4 colours; brown, black, clear and amber.
1. First of all hold the extension under your hair and remove all the residue using the dissolvent.
2. Allow the rebond to melt using a heat connector.
3. Then the keratin glue is used to fix the extension on to the natural hair. The bond should cover all the hair.
4. With the help of the fingers, the fill-in rebond is to be rolled until successfully applied.
Keratin rebonds also available in Amber, Black and