- Produced with high quality keratin resin
- Used for re-applying pre bonded hair
- It uses strong polymer keratin compound
You can use the keratin re-bonds for re applying old/used pre bonded u-tipped hair extensions or it can be used with bulk/raw hair to create your own new pre bonded hair extensions. Removing the keratin re-bonds is a simple process with the help of our Remover Solution but its only recommended to be used by a trained professional.
1. First of all hold the extension under your hair and remove all the residue using the dissolvent.
2. Allow the new rebond to melt using a heat connector.
3. Then the keratin glue is used to fix the extension on to the natural hair. The bond should cover all the hair.
4. With the help of your fingers, the fill-in rebond is to be rolled until successfully applied.
Keratin rebonds are also available in Amber, Black and