You may have noticed that there's more than one way to checkout of the HairXtensions.co.uk online store. You can choose to either:
▪ Checkout via the main HairXtensions.co.uk checkout process
▪ Checkout via Amazon Checkout
▪ Checkout via PayPal
All options fulfil a similar purpose in that you can use any checkout process to pay; to decide where you'd like your order delivered; to decide which delivery service suits you; and to decide which card you'd like to pay with... but there are some differences.
This article is designed to help you specifically understand what PayPal is and how it works.
So what is PayPal?
With PayPal, you can shop online securely and conveniently using your debit or credit card, bank account or PayPal balance - all without sharing your financial details with the seller.
How Does PayPal Work?
PayPal interacts with the HairXtensions.co.uk website seamlessly so for customers choosing to pay via PayPal, the experience is no different than choosing to pay via credit or debit card directly through the HairXtensions.co.uk checkout. To checkout via PayPal, simply...
▪ Firstly open a PayPal account if you don't already have one.
▪ Then find something you'd like to purchase from the HairXtensions.co.uk website.
▪ Add the item(s) you'd like to buy to your HairXtensions.co.uk shopping basket.
▪ When you're ready to check out and complete your purchase, click the 'Checkout with PayPal' button. If you're not already logged in, you will be asked to log in to your HairXtensions.co.uk account (or to register if you've never shopped with us before).
Do I need to log into my HairXtensions.co.uk account to Checkout via PayPal?
No, you don't need to be logged in to your HairXtensions.co.uk account to place an order via PayPal, simply click on the PayPal icon within the shopping cart to pay via PayPal Express (pay within a few clicks and without logging in!)
No, you can simply pay securely though PayPal with your Credit or Debit Card with ease! All you have to do, is fill-up the shopping cart and go through the checkout process as normal, when get to the payment methods page just click "PayPal" once clicked you will be transferred to the secure PayPal website, then click on the button to indicate you don't have a PayPal account and follow the instuctions.
Need more help and advice on using PayPal?
Why not visit the PayPal website which is packed with useful information and advice?